Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quadrifilar (6dB coupler) part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi-Tone

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am looking for a 6dB coupler that can give me 0*, 90*, 180* and 270*. Typically it consists of a 3 wilkinson combiners, however i would like it in 'one' small package, like the Yantel:
**broken link removed**

Am I wrong about it called a Quadrifilar, because i dont see many suppliers out there making these. I would have expect this to be standard from either i.e. Mini-Circuit or Anaren Xinger.

Never dealt with quad helical antennas myself, but it seems that "quadrifilar splitter/combiner" is standard nomenclature. Minicircuits does make some (example), though they are not in IC form. Wider specified bandwidth than the Yantel parts you mentioned though.

Never dealt with quad helical antennas myself, but it seems that "quadrifilar splitter/combiner" is standard nomenclature. Minicircuits does make some (example), though they are not in IC form. Wider specified bandwidth than the Yantel parts you mentioned though.

Thanks.
Yes, I guess must engineers place 3 wilkinson splitters on the board. I just assumed there must be some of these out there as 3 splitters + y/4 can fill up some space on the board.

Hello,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I've looked at those too, however these are a bit hard to get in Europe. Datasheet and S-parameters are great, but nothing about ordering samples.
Would you mind sharing how you received samples of these ?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back