Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM Inverter for solar application

Status
Not open for further replies.
As your signal is sinewave, you can get output voltage equal to .7% of voltage applied in full bridge. That is if your DC bus is 30V then You will get 20V maximum in full bridge and only 10V in half bridge. As the output of two half bridge is inverse to each other, their ouputs adds to make 20V(10+10). Heating of FETs has no influence on output voltage as such. Cause of low output voltage may be due to pwm signal set for low voltage output. If you check output of each half bridge seperately by puting a capcitor in series to voltmeter between center point of two fets and ground you will know if each half bridge is working properly. In your case 5V on each output and then total 10V between two outputs.
Similarly checking output voltage on pwm output of microcontroller which has 5V peak, the actual pwm output voltage.
Voltmeter shoud be set to ac range and a series capacitor in one of lead to stop dc input.

Dear Mr ALERTLINKS,
Again I need your help. Please tell me what is the best way to generate PWM for sinewave inverter. It will be very good if you send me the program with PROTON IDE fro PIC16F877A.
Many thanks in advance

Dear Mr ALERTLINKS,
Again I need your help. Please tell me what is the best way to generate PWM for sinewave inverter. It will be very good if you send me the program with PROTON IDE fro PIC16F877A.
Many thanks in advance

Is the problem with your bridge solved?

For generating sine wave, I can not give complete code, but you will find a guideline here:
Tahmid's blog: Generation and Implementation of Sine Wave Table

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

You can download the file from here: Tahmid's blog: Generation and Implementation of Sine Wave Table

Status
Not open for further replies.