Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with my MP3 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaarel

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Well, I bought a Silicon Power iDear 256 MB MP3 player. I tried to setup windows 98SE so that it would recognize it, and it did. But my PC didn`t find the driver in Microsoft. I hadn`t a driver cd either. So I tried to load the songs with Knoppix 3.9, at first I tried to load 1 song. It played also but only 1 minute long, then it stopped. The I loaded about 100 songs on the MP3 player and when I took the USB cable, then the MP3 player didn`t start anymore. When I tried to start it only the LCD backlight turned on, but that was all. And I can`t access the memory also with my PC. What could be the reason? Did Knoppix(Linux) something bad to the MP3 player?

I got a RCA lyra rd2215 and every time I turn it on the light comes on but the screen is blank. the only thing I can get it to do is play the songs I down loaded to it and thats it. I think i may have pushed a button but I have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.