Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with parasitic caps extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

denguyen77

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am using Virtuso Cadence for layout IC. When I extracting parasitic caps, there is no set switches that appear when click set switches button in Extractor window in order to choose "Extracting_parasitic_caps".
What is problem I get?

Please help me..
Thanks and Best Regards,

Can you please clarify what it means to say "there is no set switches that appear when click set switches button in Extractor window in order to choose "Extracting_parasitic_caps"

Do you mean you don't have the option to extract parasitics or something?

Thank you very much for your attention,

"there is no set switches that appear when click set switches button in Extractor window in order to choose "Extracting_parasitic_caps". It means when I click the Set Switches button, nothing appears at all.

(The manual say that, when clicking the Set Switches button, a pop-up menu appears so that I can choose the Extract-parasitic- caps

Thanks and Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back