Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with MMC card initialization in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.
sd card doubt

Hey can you please tell me that Can i interface sd/mmc card with Philips P89v51rd2 controller.?

Actually it has a SPI facility and also having a 64KB of flash. so i need to know that if it is possible with PIC and AVR controller, then will it possible with this P89v51rd2??

Re: sd card doubt

For a controller to be interfaced with SD card it must have RAM more than 512 bytes .

Yes it has 1kB of RAM..

But i cant find n e solution for the same controller.

So if u have n e solutions then give me the code if u have.

Thanks in advance...

I think it is 8051 based MCU,if it is then use mikroC from 8051 ,it has example of interfacing SD card.

that is okay..

but i want to interface it with the same MCU p89v51rd2 from philips.

actually the link for the MicroC full version with crack which u have mentioned on earlier post but i cant understand the link properly...

can u send me the same link on my personal id: lpc2129@gmail.com

Sorry but that link is for PIC MCUs...u should search for mikroC for 8051 on web.The free version of this compiler has 2k hex file limit so u would not be able to interface sd card using free version.

Okay fine..

if it is then i can try on PIC Micro controller...

for that i need that software, right??

so please give me the full version crack link... okay..

probably it could not be attached,if u give me your email i can send u the file

Hello engr.waqas,
I'm Rodrigo... i have a problem with the SD Card.
I cant read correctly with the mmc_spi driver.
Im simulating with proteus, and all i can read is 00.
Do you have an example of code using the mmc_spi.c ?
I dont need to use file allocation system, i just want to use the SD to write raw data directly.
Thanks
Best regards
Rodrigo

Please it is not working. Help please how do i create an Image file or where do i get it from??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back