Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem to controll SED1335 graphic lcd with using ATmega32

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbrathod

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sed1335 atmega32

Hi,
I am trying to control SED1335 graphic lcd controller based lcd with using ATmegas32. I have written the demo code for it in AVRStudio4 in assembly language. There should be the problem on lcd initialization, timing & controls, delays, status flag, etc. I am not getting any output on lcd panel.

Anybody has worked with this, please help me.

Best regards,
Sachin Rathod

atmega graphic lcd

Hi

Some graphic LCD need external clock and some negative contrast voltage

Check that you didnt miss thos signals

All the best

Bobi

lcd programming using atmega32

have u check the port data, port control??? u must use the same port that described on the program.
for example, if your program lcd initialization said that port data on PORT D then u should put the port data on PORT D.
most of lcd problem is about the conection between mikro and LCD. r u sure that your wiring is correct?? if u sure that your conection correct then check the lcd initialization program , try using another program.

u must sure how your lcd work, i never used SED1335 graphic lcd before, but on my case using ks0108 graphic lcd I must initialized the lcd on several step like reset high first after that send enable code then reset low and something like that.

by knowing how your lcd work u can make your lcd initialization program corectly.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.