Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pressure Sensor alarm with PIC16F877A to activate the bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the pressure I am measuring I am applying on the sensor a small air pump which I use normally when making PCBs, so as I don't know its pressure I just wanted to test if it is possible to change the pressure by applying that element then I can interface to the PIC for switching purposes.

the output I have is the same as the one I have when applying that pump;

Use a sensor which is giving more output than the 2100, whta is your pressure range? use 5010 instead of 2100 ( If your pressure limit is less than 10Kpa)

I want to design a sensor which when applied an Air compressor for example,on MPX2100 in a given limit it has to sense and activate some other components in the circuits like a bulb for example.

It is clear that this sensor will be applied on analogue input of a PIC;what will be the codes to use?

Thanks.

My pressure range is unknown I am using an air pressure (TECAX AP1500)which I normally use for PCB Making;it has low pressure.

Thanks.

My pressure range is unknown

before starting the design, better to understand the design criteria s. Otherwise the design will not be a good one:)

if your pressure range is less than 10Kpa, the you will get a linear output from mpx5010.

Status
Not open for further replies.