Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

practical digital signal processing excersies

Status
Not open for further replies.

babar_ali

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I am a newbie to DSP based system but have enough amount of experience with microcontrollers. I have made a system (dsPic30f6014) base microcontroller that gets an analog signals (Speach) and stores the digital signal in to a SD/MMC card using SPI bus. The sampling frequency is 8 KHz. I can paly/listen the stored signal back using I2C based DAC.
Now i want to do some practical digital signal processing with this hardware. Can somebody guide me or give/suggest me some reading material for this sort of situation or some basics excesises to expand my experience in DSP.
Thanks
Babar Ali

The processing of something assumes achieving of some result. It is not like "ars gratia artis". Maybe if you can answer this question you can find the materials on web by yourself?

try to change the speech. for example you can change man's voice to woman. in this case you should change the formant frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back