Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

portable mini printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ann_ren

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my friend is doing embedded project on portable mini printer. is it possible to assemble different parts of a printer and code for it using PIC microcontroller..???

can some one give some idea how to go about it.. pls pls.. its very urgent..

**broken link removed**

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

but it is good to buy an printer like small thermal printer rather than assembling it and finishing the project

thanks for the reply.. can you tell me where can i find the small printer for a lesser cost..??and will it be compatible with pic.?
and how about epson190g... this is a kind of portable mini printer which we found in a website... can that be used for the project...??

i had read about this printer earlier.. it says connect it to a pc and it will work as there is a software given for it. but i want to do the software for a portable mini printer using pic microcontroller...is it possible to use the printer you suggested..??

you get lot of thermal printers that can be interfaced to controllers.... my suggestion is go for thermal printers.. they are easily available and easy to interface......

Status
Not open for further replies.