Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

polar command(allegro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aey

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i don't understand "polar" command. how to use it? i want place symbol as circle.

hi,
polar command is commonly used for placing component or via in angular mode. For ex if you want to place a symbol at 25degree, select the copy command then select the symbol from origin 0,0, select clock wise or counter clock wise copy mode and then set the angle in Option panel (polar). i hope it helps

SA

thank you for reply. for copy command i can use it. but i have symbol for ex. i have LED circuit 36 pcs.(LED1-LED36) import from logic and i want place LED as circle start 0 degree increse 10 degree..20 30 40.... i can't copy led symbol.

you could place the first LED as per normal then copy it around using the polar command. You will then use the Logic/assign refdes command to place the remaining LED's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back