Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plotting Pin Vs Gain, PAEVs Pin, DC to RF Vs Pin using ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hari_preetha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to plot Pin Vs Gain, PAE Vs Pin, DC to RF Vs Pin using ADS for Power Amplifier. I made all settings for plotting Pin Vs Gain, PAE Vs Pin, DC to RF Vs Pin. I am not able to obtain desired plot. I am getting blank plot.
Below I have attached screen shots of desired output, obtained output and schematic of power amplifier included with all options.

Attachments

• Desired_Output.jpg
    Desired_Output.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Obtained_Graph.jpg
    Obtained_Graph.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Schematic of Power Amplifier included with all options.pdf
    55.5 KB · Views: 124

In the second screenshot, you can see that equation for Gain is colored red. That means there is some error. If you open the equation definition you will get more detail on the error.

It might be different matrix size in this case, check dimension of data in your equation using Button "Variable Info...".

Attachments

• varinfo.png
    varinfo.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 99
In the second screenshot, you can see that equation for Gain is colored red. That means there is some error. If you open the equation definition you will get more detail on the error.

It might be different matrix size in this case, check dimension of data in your equation using Button "Variable Info...".
As you said I tried it. I am not able to obtain desired output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back