Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me with the strange shape of input noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruole

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
the attachment is the gain, input noise and outputnoise of an open-loop amplifier. i think the curve is really strange. Firstly, it has a flat wavefore at low frequency region, is it right? (cause i think there should be flicker noise at low frequencies, and flicker noise is not flat at all) Secondly, the input noise is achieved by output and gain, so why the input noise decreases when the output noise and gain are both flat?
Please advise~ Thanks a lot!
Snap2.jpg

The graphs look like a simulation output. You don't get more from a simulation than the models bring in. Apperently, 1/f noise isn't included in the model.

why the input noise decreases when the output noise and gain are both flat?
I don't understand which part of the characteristic you're referring to. In the graphs, Vin is flat up to 1 MHz, but Vout is effectively 0 at this frequency, so can't derive a property from Vout.

The graphs look like a simulation output. You don't get more from a simulation than the models bring in. Apperently, 1/f noise isn't included in the model.

I don't understand which part of the characteristic you're referring to. In the graphs, Vin is flat up to 1 MHz, but Vout is effectively 0 at this frequency, so can't derive a property from Vout.

Thanks for your help!
It is a simulation waveform. While i have checked the process model file, there is 1/f noise parameters. I just want to know will you have a similar shape waveform as mine when you do the noise analysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back