Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me to decide which journal to select for my paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

majidmad

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends

I've submitted a paper in PIER and it has been accepted to be published on PIER Letters. As you know PIER-L is not an ISI journal and it's just indexed in Scupus and EI Compendex. I had a weaker journal which I could publish it in an ISI journal with 0.6 impact factor last year. My current journal is much more strong than the previous one and I'm pretty sure that I can publish it in an ISI journal. Also for PIER-Letters I have to pay for 5 extra pages(University will pay).

My question is that what to do? PIER is waiting for my money. Can I submit it to another journal or I have to ask them to withdraw first ? Also you think is it good idea to withdraw after 5 months correcting the comments?
You think PIER Letters will indexed in ISI next year ?

So appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back