Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pin's name is not visible in cadence layout XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamis288

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
in cadence virtuoso, I can place pin as you can see in the navigator panel in the following image. but its name is invisible. what can I do to solve this problem?

Screenshot (8).png

Then try to create the pin again. On "Update Components and Nets" go to "I/O Pins" and on "Pin Labels" mark "Create Labels As-> Text Display". Click on Options and mark Layer Name and Layer purpose "same as pin".
Hope it works.

Sorry I do not know where it is. Can you please address clearly. I have checked pin property and option->display... But I do not find such things there

Then try to create the pin again. On "Update Components and Nets" go to "I/O Pins" and on "Pin Labels" mark "Create Labels As-> Text Display". Click on Options and mark Layer Name and Layer purpose "same as pin".
Hope it works.
On Layout XL/GXL you have the "Update Components and Nets".

1664978114840.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back