Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC18F65J50 cant see by the ICD2 Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

javierpindter

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello every one. Im working with a PIC18F65J50 (VDD 3.3V) and the icd2 clone. The problem is that after many trials I could make the debugger see the pic, after the first attempt to download a dummy program the programmer could download it but fail the verification. Later I realice that the pic has the dummy program. After that I tried to connect the ICD2 to the pic but I couldnt. Does any one has any idea of what is going on. I use the https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/39644l.pdf for connection.

Thanks in advance

hav u used the MCLR pin as digital I/O? if so reprogramming/verification becomes a bit problem.
if u hav done it u will hav to mak sure that the pic gets VPP before VDD condition. It can be done using a transistor

Thanks tijoseymathew, the MCLR is a stand alone pin. I will try your suggestion. Thanks for your quick answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back