Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F877A how to connect FAN & Buzzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechatronics81

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to connect a pic16f877a to a relay

please help me how to connect vent fan (220v) and buzzer (12v) to pic16f877a:D:idea:

pic16f877a with fan

hi.
1.for the one of the port line,you should connect a npn or pnp transistor that will act as a switch.
2.to the collector you connect a 12v relay that will control ac supply for a fan,a bul or any other ac supplied device(220v).
3.for buzzer also this circuit works.
try to find relay circuit &connect accordingly.
pandit

how to connect fan

Be carefull to noise.....protect your pic. sometimes inductive loads as relay or motor make pic reset randomly. you can use optoisolators and bypass capacitors to prevent disturbs. I had a lot of problems switching relays ..... I solved using 10nF capacitors near power input PIC's pins. and 10nF parallel with 10uF electrolitic Cap between Emitter and collector on NPN.

connect buzzer using pic

check this link..ive attached a pix on in..hope this help

Status
Not open for further replies.