Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F84A communicate with PC to control camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

HJhelen

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is my project and I'm a beginner.I have connected PIC16F84A with MAX232 already, use rs232 to PC which is connected to camera.
Now I have to use C++ program to make PIC communicate with PC and control camera. When PIC sends signal then open PC port,PC read, camera turns on and through image processing gets data,then PC writes and sends back to PIC.
So how can I program? My first time trying C++ program

Hi,
I think first Pc open port and wait command from PIC. When Pc get command, then turns on camera and begin image processing and at last send data to PIC.
So in this project, you should use C++ to serial comunication program. And also the camera should provide control API to C++. And image processing is depend on your project purpose, may be you can use opencv to do this.
I think you can use visual c++ to do this project.
If you need, you contact me for more discuss:ruixuedz@gmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back