Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Phased array radar design

Status
Not open for further replies.

balajiparamesh

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai guys,
Can any one help me in designing a phased array radar designin hfss or in anyway else.[/b]

Hi,

It is really not clear what do you want to do.
If a radar uses a phased array antenna, we can not named it as a phased array radar.
In other word Using a phased array antenna in a traditional radar does not change it to a phased array radar. the capability of a phased array radar in search and track simultaneously is more desirable.
Therefore a phased array radar can not be simulated using HFSS Only and also an not be designed using this software.

Hope it helped.

hai frnd,
I think phased array radar simulation is possible through ansoft hfss because the FLYSHEET of ANSOFT HFSS says its possible. some of my research through ieee papers also says the same.I am trying hard and i will be so glad if someone could help me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back