Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB from hfss - creating gerber data out of hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot rube i am attaching folder having balun design of my antenna if you can plz convert it ,it will be great favour for me. thanks again

I have got your balun, please give me some details,such as how many layers,what is the copper,...

thanks rube, it has one tapered ground plane made up of copper and then substrate of FR4 of thickness 1mm then on substrate it has tapered microstrip line made up copper(metal) i am attaching two pics of balun in hfss it will descibr whole drawing

Attachments

• New WinZip File.zip
    235.3 KB · Views: 52

hi, rube,have you succeeded in converting it into pcb format?if yes then please send me. i have convert it and send it to factory but they are unable to open it. plz if you can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back