Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

output swing of amp. simulation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

philipwang

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

Generally speak we adopting buffer structure to simulate output swing of amplifier, but it is difficulty to adopt this structure to simulate telescopic amplifier
because its output swing is too small(general 1 Vth). How to get the output swing
of telescopic amplifier?

Another problem, how to simulate output swing of differential input differential output amplifier? just float one output and adopt buffer structure to simulate output swing respectively?

Thanks and regards,
Philip

I don't know what you meant by simulating amplifier output swing by buffer: you can find out the amplifier output swing by either transient simulation (under certain THD limit), or you can find it out through DC operating point analysis.

The same principle can be applied to full-differential amplifier as well.

Dear willyboy19,

Yes, you are right, we can get output swing through dc scan, my problem is that what configuration should be adopted to dc-analysis?

Can you understand my means?

Thanks and regards,

willyboy19 said:
I don't know what you meant by simulating amplifier output swing by buffer: you can find out the amplifier output swing by either transient simulation (under certain THD limit), or you can find it out through DC operating point analysis.

willyboy19 said:

can you tell me how to simulate the Fully Differential OPAMP's ICMR,SR,and so on
thank you ,my email adress isxiaodengyan@tom.com,simulation method in grahic mode is better

Status
Not open for further replies.