Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Oscilloscope Philips PM3302

Status
Not open for further replies.
IThe voltages, starting from pin 1 should be:
1) GND
2) +5V
3) -12V
4) +70V
5) +12V
6) AMP (i don't know what means)

and I measure:
1) 2.155V
2) 12.07V
3) 4.18V
4) -12.06V
5) 4.92V
6) 0V

I agree with E-design's suggestion (post #16). Your first list (pins 1 through 6) is a mirror image of the second list (pins 6 through 1). Only your +70V pin gives you wrong reading (item 3 in second list). That disagrees with spec. I don't know what 'AMP' should be. All your other readings are a close match.

Pointing the negative of multimeter on the chassis, on C1005 I have -106V at -pole and +3.46V at the positive pole of the capacitor.

- - - Updated - - -

Found the problem!!!
The schematic shows T1006 as TIP47, but on the board there is BUX87.
I bought TIP47, and looking the datasheet this has reversed pin order!!! I've inverted the TIP47 and finally I got +70V and +45V!!!
Now I must reassemble everything and test it...

Here is a quick simulation to show what voltages to expect in the circuit when operating normally.

Attachments

• 70V_reg.png
    70V_reg.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 87

Solved!! It works!!!
I'm happy like a child on Christmas Eve!!!!
WIN_20160302_184436.JPG

Good for you! Luckily, it wasn't such a big problem to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back