Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

open source electromagnetic analyic code

Status
Not open for further replies.

kleinesmurf69

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have been looking for open source analytic codes to solve microstrip structures (e.g. antennas) for quite some time now. So far I haven't found anything useful. Does anyone know of any code implementation of e.g. contour integral method, cavity model, multiport network model (segmentation/desegmentation), transmission line method (NOT transmission line matrix method)... I understand the working principles of these methods. However, due to a lack of (numerical) programming I seem to have problems implementing these methods. The information in books and papers is restricted to principle of operation and implementation information is omitted. According to the same books these methods are widely used and yet I can't find open source codes.

Thanks.
Best regards.

A lots of theses ( and hence source codes) have been done about those topics ...

However, None is made available and free ????

Anyone who awares of those codes , please help ...

I'm also interested in those codes ...

Thanks

Nothing of those are free. If you have really good module, you can sell it to companies, or start your own. Don't expect finding free one unless it is not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back