Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OLED display working logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddharthakala

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I recently bought a 128x32 bit monochrome Pmod OLED display from Digilent to make use of it with Nexys3 FPGA board. All the documents and library files that they provide are only for microcontrollers e.g. PIC32, and I am having a hard time figuring out exactly how the OLED display works. I need to implement the logic on Nexys3 FPGA, I dont want to use any microcontroller or a soft processor (e.g. MicroBlaze).

Digilent also mentions that this device is compatible with Solomon-Systech's SSD1306 OLED displays, but even they have every information related to use of OLED with microcontrollers.

It would be very helpful if someone could provide some information related to working of OLED screens that directly relate to FPGAs and not microcontrollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back