Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New kit from blueroomelectronics DRAGONFLY Digital Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
A new kit from blueroomelectronics should be ready for a mid July release.
The Dragonfly will be kit #5 from blueroomelectronics right on the tail of the Mongoose Mecatronics (robot chassis) also due for a mid July release.
Schematics for all projects are / will be posted on my site. Always looking for ideas an comments on new and current kits.

Both kits support either the PIC16F886 or PIC18F2525 microcontrollers.

All kits are PIC based (sorry Atmel)

Dragonfly
**broken link removed**

Mongoose
**broken link removed**

Re: New kit from blueroomelectronics DRAGONFLY Digital Displ

blueroomelectronics said:
A new kit from blueroomelectronics should be ready for a mid July release.
The Dragonfly will be kit #5 from blueroomelectronics right on the tail of the Mongoose Mecatronics (robot chassis) also due for a mid July release.
Schematics for all projects are / will be posted on my site. Always looking for ideas an comments on new and current kits.

Both kits support either the PIC16F886 or PIC18F2525 microcontrollers.

All kits are PIC based (sorry Atmel)

Dragonfly
**broken link removed**

Mongoose
**broken link removed**

Your 3D pictures are nice, but no link to "my site". Basicaly you've lost 95% from the readers because most of them are to lazy for googling.

instead of the breadboard, you should support an "expansion" PCB (means to supply parts of the PIC bus).

the breadboard circuit will break off when the robot is driving, at least when the robot is falling down.

also maybe supply some LED's, LDR on the base for the expansion module- this will prevent some people to hook up such a board. others maybe want to store maps into a EEPROM- and will appreciate the option for an expansion PCB.

also for the dragonfly board you use these standard "economic" keys. some people are maybe happy with only two keys, but better quality. i don't know.

sir,

Im very interested with your project kits especially the inchworm. Is it possible for this project to shipped here in the philippines?

i hope this is possible.

thanks.

blastronics.

:D

dipmicro can ship to anywhere in the world.

As for the Mongoose falling down the stairs! Well it's not designed to fall down the stairs but it's a sturdy little bot.

Here are a few photos (sans breadboard)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.