Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New here , I have been learning alot recently....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpr2_2

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

hopefully I am in the right section so well here we go , I have been repairing modern car ecu's from taking MCU's microcontroller dumps, eeproms , dumps, performing various tasks. using various types of software to be able to perform said tasks. , i have been trying to learn C , understand microcontroller address lines , and failing miserably , but haven't given up thats the main thing right? anyway I have a quite afew programmers generally bough to do a job , and then put to one side , then might not used for afew months , they all do get used in one form or another.
I have been slowly collecting older programmers ... why you may ask? well i got asked to a job on a 80s car i finished that job.
then i remembered i have a old 80s car ecu knocking i had laying around i thought maybe one of the readers i have would definitely read the old intel 8061 microcontroller thing. ,i figured my moates reader would read it via the J3 connector , but i thought thats just the easy why out i thought i wonder if i could get one of my more modern readers to read the chip.? now this intel 8061 is a automotive chip. , and that's all it was used for from what i have found out so far. there is very limited information on the chip and trying to find a reader that can pin into it and dump the data from it . i have finding very difficult indeed furthering my investigations i did find a super old data sheet of it. which did give pin information. , i was trying to understand the t erm strobe and how i can get a more modern programmer to perform strobe because i think that would allow me to get a step closer to read this old dog...
while i was doing that i figured i could look into another ecu bought in ebay.....
so i bought another ecu which had the below chip..

600200FLC003

L150EA15C-1

R2312/196EA

the readers i have checked i have are as follows
dataman
xprog
carprog
orange5
leaper
code x
moates - thats a dedicated reader which can to a read these ECUS via the service J3 port at the back. but is limited to what i can dump as its ecu specific , but i'm trying to datasheet pin into the device! a challenge maybe! or stupidity
ultraprog
chipmax

can I find anything on this chip! nothing that is juicy that's for sure
so this me just tinkering , i'm doing this in my spare time , but i figured maybe someone on here might know anything about them or better yet might know of a old programmer that might read into them / program them? or be able to identify the 600200FLC003 ? that would be great. maybe I can read i just don't know i can 🤷‍♂️

anyway that's some of me i like tinkering and learning.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.