Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you have an open source electronic clock project?

High school electronics e

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There are a few microcontrollers at home, the model is:STM32F103C6, want to do an electronic clock to play, Proteus Simulation project is also available (version 8.9),thank you

Hello!

You should explain precisely what you want to achieve. I don't understand "want to do an electronic clock to play".
What do you mean? For an exercise, you want to make a clock that displays time (HH:MM:SS)? How do you want
to do the display?
-> Mechanical, therefore with a stepper motor and gears?
-> With a character LCD?
-> With 7 seg display?
-> With a TFT screen and large fonts?
etc...

Dora.

Hello!

You should explain precisely what you want to achieve. I don't understand "want to do an electronic clock to play".
What do you mean? For an exercise, you want to make a clock that displays time (HH:MM:SS)? How do you want
to do the display?
-> Mechanical, therefore with a stepper motor and gears?
-> With a character LCD?
-> With 7 seg display?
-> With a TFT screen and large fonts?
etc...

Dora.
Hi:
Thank you Sir, what I want to make is an electronic clock about single chip microcomputer, and with the core component single chip microcomputer, I have asked for help for several days, thank you for your reply, I have built the circuit simulation by myself, the program is also in debugging, and I will even share the PCB after completion

Hello!

Please reply to my questions, I don't understand what you want to do.
In electronics engineering, the word "clock" itself is ambiguous. A clock is what drives a microcontroller
or processor.
I don't understand this:
Sir, what I want to make is an electronic clock about single chip microcomputer, and with the core component single chip microcomputer,

What does it mean? If you tell me I want to make a clock with a single chip computer or for a single chip computer,
I understand, although you need a single crystal and load caps for this latter. But I don't understand "about". And as
I told you first, I don't understand "want to do an electronic clock to play". Is it a game?
So please explain exactly what you want to do. I give up.

Dora.

There are numerous blogs with specific circuit examples, I don't think you'll find somewhere any repository with a pool of general examples, so consider making specific searches on the Web; anyway I would advice to start with the basic if the purpose is to learn. Be aware that Proteus is not forward compatible regarding the version on which the project file was saved.

Anyway, I fully agree with doraemon on how much your question is open ended.
I have asked for help for several days, thank you for your reply,
BTW,
You should keep all related questions on the same thread instead of spreading into several ones.

There are numerous blogs with specific circuit examples, I don't think you'll find somewhere any repository with a pool of general examples, so consider making specific searches on the Web; anyway I would advice to start with the basic if the purpose is to learn. Be aware that Proteus is not forward compatible regarding the version on which the project file was saved.

Anyway, I fully agree with doraemon on how much your question is open ended.

BTW,
You should keep all related questions on the same thread instead of spreading into several ones.
Thank you, Sir. I finally found the project on the website and modified it
--- Updated ---

Hello!

Please reply to my questions, I don't understand what you want to do.
In electronics engineering, the word "clock" itself is ambiguous. A clock is what drives a microcontroller
or processor.
I don't understand this:

What does it mean? If you tell me I want to make a clock with a single chip computer or for a single chip computer,
I understand, although you need a single crystal and load caps for this latter. But I don't understand "about". And as
I told you first, I don't understand "want to do an electronic clock to play". Is it a game?
So please explain exactly what you want to do. I give up.

Dora.
Thank you, Sir. Maybe be more specific in the future. Thank you very much for your reply

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: