Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to add RF balun on CC2652P RF high power PA output section

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrmidhun12

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am designing a BLE module using Texas Instruments CC2652P BLE chip. I want to add IPC balun on RF low power output
section and 20dBm high power output section of CC2652P. I got some documents for adding balun at low power output,
but no documents for adding balun at high power section. Can someone help me to add RF balun at 20dBm RF output section of CC2652P?

I have attached an image. Its a schematics of CC1352. Which is similar to CC2652P. I need to add RF balun at the circled
place. Someone please help me.

Regards,
Midhun V R

Attachments

• Balun Addition.JPG
    Balun Addition.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 139

20dBm is not a High Power RF Level.In fact those two Baluns are very similar.While One of them is supplying DC Current, other one does not.
Circled one has also an additional Low Pass Filter.You can use same class of components because these components can handle very easily 20dBm Output Power.
I hope I understood well your question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back