Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to choose a Microcontroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayrouzy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi could some help me.I need help to choose a microcontroller.I want to build a device that us a flash memory.the device will input the music files from the falsh memery and transmet those files via a RF transmeter to a FM receiver to lesten to these music files.

Any help. thank you .

Hi,

try microcontrollers from Atmel. are fast and cheap.have also free tools for development.

HI

The best micro that can work with your design is an ARM7 working in 60Mhz

like the LPC2138 from philips

All the best

Bobi

as far as i know , atmel is the best choice . there are many to choose from and i advise you to go through the data sheets of the micros in order to check for your exact needs . that will help you choose the best out of the lot .
hope this was helpful .
n.

Just about any general purpose Flash micro will do this. What is important to you? Price, familiararity, speed, power? These and other things must be weighed when picking out a micro.

Status
Not open for further replies.