Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help regarding project....!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

subbash

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir, actually we are working on a project called "HIGH SPEED DATA COMMUNICATION ACROSS MULTIDROP WIRELESS SYSTEMS".. we are trying to send both data and clock and transmit the data and receive it at the receiver end so..... so can you check the document i have posted and also can you suggest if i can use the code which i posted for this project..... I am not able to understand like how actually this codes work...... so can u explain how they work also.....

Re: coding format better than manchester coding...??

Better in which regard? Manchester coding is used, if a balanced bitstream is required. 8B/10B encoding achieves the same with
80% efficiency instead of 50% efficiency of manchester encoding. 8B/10B is used with most high speed serial protocols, e.g. ethernet,
SATA, PCI express. Another alternative for the same purpose is a bit stuffing protocol as utilized in low and full speed USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back