Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on XFAB 06 layout tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushantpattnaik

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
need help on XFAB (XC06). We have recently taken this technology. I could do only the schematic part and its functional simulation. Now I would like to continue with layout and post layout simulations.
Need help in the form of tutorial of a simple inverter. need some information on vias that is going to be used for substrate of pmos and nmos.
Urgently

Every PDK comes with a documentation. That is how you get started. You should be able to build a simple inverter in less than 30mins on your own.

Every PDK comes with a documentation. That is how you get started. You should be able to build a simple inverter in less than 30mins on your own.
This PDK does not contain any "how to start with" kind of documents or any supporting documents.

PDKs are not there for your instruction, they are for your
reference. You can bet that you will find every layout
groundrule documented, but that requires effort on your
part.

I will refer you to Page 10 of xfab-xc06_pdkusage.pdf
which is in -my- local XFab PDK and presumably in yours.

If you depend on others to read what's in front of you,
you will not go far in engineering. Maybe management
is for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back