Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on sepctrum sensing algorithm for cogniitve radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

shree4u

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all .plse provide the come brief desription and example code about dis topic...

Thanks in advance

You need to study about SDR...
after u complete the study.. u can make a simple MATLAB code that can provide an example..

I dont think studying sdr will make writing a code for spectrum sensing any easier

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

sorry omarion but I don't agree with this.

I would suggest you (object poster) to study spectrum estimation techniques of DSP

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

by the way, we are discussing the same topic on telecom_research yahoo group... I'm not sure if you are among those in the discussion there but are welcome to join.

I dont think studying sdr will make writing a code for spectrum sensing any easier

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

sorry omarion but I don't agree with this.

I would suggest you (object poster) to study spectrum estimation techniques of DSP

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

by the way, we are discussing the same topic on telecom_research yahoo group... I'm not sure if you are among those in the discussion there but are welcome to join.

Where i need to start SSCR (provide some links to get the informations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back