Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in using Fluxgate Magentometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

zafir

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hellow everyone, I have to use fluxgate magnetometer with one excitation and one sense coil for measuring earth's magnetic field in only one axis.I don't know how this sensor works and I don't have any circuit for it.I require an output dc voltage which increases when the sensor is aligning with the earth's northpole and decrease when sensor is aligning with the southpole.Moreover if some how, output voltage is also the function of strength of magnetic field then this would be much more helpful for me.At the end side I will use matlab to calculate magnetic field using world Magnetic model(WMM) or any other model.PLease post any link,circuit,pdf or anything related to this topic.I first require an interfacing circuit between sensor and adc.Thanx for your time.

Best Regards,
Zafir

hi
how did your project?
I also attracted with Proton Precession Magnetometer..
please share..

nice to meet you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back