Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in PIC16F84 diode tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJ

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Test procedure : We set «1» to PB0 and «0» to PB3. If diode is ok and opens, then at PA0 we have «1». If PA0 is «0», then the the diode has problem. With the program we manage what the PIC will do in each situation . If PA0 is «1», green led lights wich means that the diode is OK and if PA0 is «0» red led is lighting and the diode is problematic

Test continuous as follows: We give «0» at PB0 and «1» to PB3. If diode is OK and opens, then at PA0 is «1». If PA0 is «0», then diode has problem. If PA0 is «1», green led lights that means that diode is OK and if PA0 is «0» the red diode is lights that means the diode is problematic.

I need the program for PIC16F84 and the circuit......pls help

Try the learn the basic of controlling LED and read a switch input
using PIC16F84.

It is the basic thing you need to know when using PIC16F84.
Just try it.

Best Regards,
Siong Boon

www.siongboon.com

oh i just planning for my next semester project....i planning to do a multichecker project purpose: Troubleshooting......transistor, diode, continuity, voltage.
But i blank on PIC.......(cos i no start learning the subject yet)..:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back