Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in designing switching circuit for amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYGuj

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello! is it possible to use a single amplifier circuit to amplify signals from two different wheatstone bridges through any switching circuit?

i am expected to use sort of an analog mux circuit to switch between the two. any idea how i can do that with a 4051 mux? i don't know much about how to set the time intervals when the mux circuit reads between the two.

I could not see the break before make switching delay time for a CD4051 on its datasheet. Circuits with it usually bias the output at half the analog supply voltage so during the delay time the signal goes half-way.

Is there any way i can implement the switching circuit with another IC please? if possible a schematic diagram will be very helpful. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back