Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in designing high voltage (25-50V) driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaibhavar

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to design a high-voltage (~25-50V) driver circuit, which is fully on Silicon.
It can be for LCD/LED driver application.

Please suggest me some circuits or references. I need some starting point, so any simple circuit will be fine.

Thank you in advance
Vaibhav

Which process will you use? The design depends very much on that!
Otherwise: any opAmp design with appropriate driving capability could be your starting point. Just g00gle for it!

What's current driving capability? Detailed design spec is needed.

Thank you for the prompt replies.

Which process will you use? The design depends very much on that!
Otherwise: any opAmp design with appropriate driving capability could be your starting point. Just g00gle for it!
I am using a process with HV FETs and I dont want to use external discrete components.

What's current driving capability? Detailed design spec is needed.
Frankly speaking, I have not finalized specs. Can you please suggest some specs. My idea is to design a circuit that uses HV tech., which can drive (say) 5-10 standard brightness LEDs. I think, the output voltage should be ~ 15-30V, with current rating of ~ 5-10 mA.

Please correct me, if my understanding is incorrect. Kindly provide some circuits/reference or pointers.

Thank You
Vaibhav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back