Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in averaging the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjfaisal

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello every body

i have the P300 brain signal data of 32 channels size=32*27000 .

i want to ask you about the averaging of P300 data. I have recorded the data , and i now i want to detect P300 signal . please tell me how to do this by averaging when we knows from theory that P300 evoked after 300ms , it means that we have many P300's in our data. For my case , i use 15 time character repetion (i,e: means i would have 30 P300's of my required character overrall).

How i would do my data's averaging to see one data equalient from all those 30 P300 's coming at different times in this regard . Because in between time of occurance of P300 is difficult to judge.

I hope u understand my Problem.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

I don't really know about brain wave signals, but you mentioned averaging. If you just want to average your data, you just need to filter the signal (FIR or IIR filter).
If you know how the Signal looks you are searching for, then you might be able to use correlation to find it in your datastream.

If you could tell us a little bit more how the signal looks you are searching for we might be able to provide some better ideas.

Regards,
Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back