Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for tuning power amplifier

Christmas_N

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey everyone,
I design a class F power amplifier at 9.5 GHz. When I design the output coherence network, I have a problem, the third harmonic in the schematic is different from the layout. What is the advice for low attenuation and suggest me if you have a better solution. Thanks all!
Results of layout, schematic and structure of OMN PA show below:
1691973593872.png
1691973636535.png
1691973659795.png

The distributed components such as microstrip lines, sheet filters, other planar structures use a "electrical model" to represent in simulators. These models are generally computed, empiric and/or measurement based.
If you carefully define ALL necessary variables in a EM simulation, the results should be either very close or approximate. But this phenomena changes at high frequencies due to many factors.( simulator type, dielectric inconsistency, wrong calibration, substrate thickness etc.)

Are you sure you defined ALL parameters in EM simulation well ?

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back