Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for Pure Sine Wave Inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use an ultra-fast rectifier. Select one which has a voltage rating and current rating higher than your requirements. One rectifier you can use is MUR860.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Diode rating requirements should be below -
Reverse voltage > Vpeak of transformer output (this case 440v)
Reverse recovery time< 0.5*time period of square wave (10us for this example case, 50kHz)
Current > transformer secondary current (this example case 2.25A)

Is my understanding okay?

hello tahmid how would u apply the pwm to the h bridge design Sir

hello tahmid how would u apply the pwm to the h bridge design Sir
Hi
I think you'd better to start a news thread for this question isn't it ? nevertheless , use two bootstrap drivers e.g IR2110 and be sure about the proper dead time .

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hello everyone!
I do not quite appreciate the idea of a push-pull converters for currents as high as 100A
Also the leakage inductance is going to be the biggest hurdle in the 1st stage. Even a 300nH of leakage would translate to an impedance of approx 100mOhm (@ 50kHz). When referred to the secondary, with a turn ratio of more than 1:30, this will turn out to be approx 100 to 150 ohm! Which is several times larger than the load resistance. Infact, all other problems like feedback, driver etc etc are secondary. Hurdling the effect of leakage is the major problem. With a centre-tap push-pull the problem of leakage increases even more.

Hi
I think you'd better to start a news thread for this question isn't it ? nevertheless , use two bootstrap drivers e.g IR2110 and be sure about the proper dead time .

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Thank u my friend for ur support to my question but I am not too technically verse on this so after using the ir2110 as u said how would I actually connect the pwm circuit to this configuration

Thank u my friend for ur support to my question but I am not too technically verse on this so after using the ir2110 as u said how would I actually connect the pwm circuit to this configuration
Hi again
I suggest you to have a look through the datasheet !

Best Luck
Goldsmith

Use the PWM signals to feed the inputs to the IR2110. The IR2110 will use the inputs to drive the corresponding MOSFETs. You have to set it up to drive the high-side properly with bootstrapped high-side drive and to drive the low-side MOSFET accordingly.

Have you used an IR2110 or any high-low side driver before?

hello Tahmid could u give me a schematic for an h bridge using 48v as supply and using transformer to increase the output power to 120v. Could u use sg3524 as the oscillator please thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back