Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need diagram of a voltmeter using PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_OR

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Has anyone of you designed a voltmeter using PIC? If yes, can you post a circuit diagram for me to the board. Thanks in advance.

usb voltmeter

There's lots of way you can do it aslo you can do a search on goolge

What's the point in having the curcuit wiht the hex file

here are some

https://wiredworld.tripod.com/tronics/hiresdvm.html

http://electronics-diy.com/product_details.php?pid=271&name=Dual%20Channel%2070V%20PIC%20Voltmeter%20(Parts)

But I prefer to design my own, I used a max7219 chip a 18F4550 dual meter's amp/voltage and upload data via usb port

John_OR

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
voltmeter with pic

I am new here and I was not expecting such quick and informative reply to be honest. Thanks wizpic.
Let me tell you what I am looking for in details: I am using a PIC with A/D converter and the problem is; I want to measure the mains Voltage which is 220 V AC with PIC. Therefore I need to downscale the input voltage first (with a transformer for instance) to give it as an input voltage to the PIC. I couldn't make the downscaling part of the circuitry. The transformer does not accomplish the downscaling precisely, I thnk I need extra circuitries.

voltmeter pic

any simplest one useing pic16f72 , lcd ,asm ?

or only asm is suficient .

voltmeter using pic

thanks manish, but what i want is a precise voltage downconverter which can provide the analog input for the PIC

pic microcontroller voltmeter

this is harmful but , you can use /50 factor for 20mv step for direct mesurment .

Reactions: skajay

skajay

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.