Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED]I have to put some questions regarding the vehicle (car) general & preventive mainten

Status
Not open for further replies.

munzir

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[MOVED]I have to put some questions regarding the vehicle (car) general & preventive mainten

I have to put some questions regarding the vehicle (car) general & preventive maintenance schedule

1) After how many kilometres should i change the tyres of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

2) After how many kilometres should i change the engine oil of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

3) After how many kilometres should i change the oil filter of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

4) After how many kilometres should i change / add the brake oil (fluid) of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

5) After how many kilometres should i change / add the gear oil (fluid) of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

6) After how many kilometres should i change the coolant of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

7) After how many kilometres should i change the timing belt of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

8) After how many kilometres should i change the timing seal of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

9) After how many kilometres should i change the timing bearing (tensioner of the timing belt) of the vehicle (suzuki brand) ?

10) After how many kilometres should the Rings of the Piston of the vehicle (suzuki brand) gone bad ?

thanks take care
regards

Re: [MOVED]I have to put some questions regarding the vehicle (car) general & prevent

What is your car model and year of manufacturing ?

Try google for example "suzuki car service manual" OR "suzuki car owners manual"

Re: [MOVED]I have to put some questions regarding the vehicle (car) general & prevent

i did it so many times but couldn't able to find out any of it

1993, Suzuki Margalla

Try Geo Metro (**broken link removed**)

Also known as Suzuki Swift too...

so any manual for suzuki swift ........

Have you Googled Suzuki Swift Service Manual or Geo Metro Service Manual?

Get AutoData software and see what You need.

from where can i download or get AutoData software ?

For public question public answer :

**broken link removed**

And if You need manufacturer, serial number and image of any parts of car us TECDOC software.

my car doesn't have efi system , so how can i connect my car with the software ? its an older car pf 1993 year ......

my car doesn't have efi system , so how can i connect my car with the software ? its an older car pf 1993 year ......

I dont understand question! Your original question based on information of car, not on diagnostics. You ask for car information. Autodata is information software, also in this software you can find all error codes. Autodata have data I think from 1960 and up.

If you need diagnostic software that is other question! You must first have adequate diagnostics interface. You can make interface.

yeah sorry about that i was asking about diagnostic software, how can i make interface to use diagnostic software to run on a older car ?

Car is Suzuki Swift ?

yes car was suzuki margalla year 1993 , kak111 said it also known as suzuki swift ........

Yes thats the name for that car. I will see what I have for that car.

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

I think that car use ISO 9141-2 protocol, but you should check this. First check protocol. Protocol may vary from continent markets.

Last edited:

how to get to know about the protocol ? What protocol my car has ? also, because i purchase a used vehicle so that i don't have any kinda manual of it

Check , do these downloads provide information you need with your car...

Suzuki Swift Adjustments 1993
https://www.vehiclepdf.com/2011/04/suzuki-swift-adjustments-1993.html

Suzuki Swift Service Manual \ khyber
https://www.vehiclepdf.com/2011/02/suzuki-swift-service-manual-khyber.html

Swift & Metro downloads
https://sites.google.com/site/suzukiswiftinfo/

how to get to know about the protocol ? What protocol my car has ?

Suzuki: Diagnostic Trouble Codes
86–95 Samurai, Swift & 89 Sidekick
NOTE: This information does not apply to carberated engines,
as they will not have a check engine light and no codes are retrievable.

https://www.troublecodes.net/suzuki/

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back