Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Momentum Simulation Help with appropriate conducting layer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thered

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Momentum Simulation Help

Hi all,

This might be a very basic question for you but pardon me. I'm a newbie when it comes to momentum.

Whenever I click generate/update layout from ads to generate the layout for momentum, it used to import everything in the right layer, (cond1). Cond1 could be found in the dropdown menu when I define cond1 as the location of where my microstrip lines should be/where my conductor layer is.

Now, what happened is that whenever I redo this process, it imported everything to a layer that's non conducting (it says 'none' for its label) at all. I couldn't even find this layer (same as where my objects are) to indicate that this is the layer where all my microstrip lines are found.

Is there any way for me to specify that each transmission line needs to be moved to the appropriate conducting layer (cond1)?

Could anyone please help?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back