Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Mikroc for PCF8593 + PIC18F452 + LCD in Proteus showing unexpected character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi raji.das
I did the same project using PIC16f877A & PCF8583 successfully if ur interested i will send same......

that would be great..Thanks @ KVN1477

Last edited:

But I suppose to do it on RC3 pin

- - - Updated - - -

but really struggling to pull up internal resister for p18f452 on pin RC3

Hi guys
Is it possible to help me on finding of epoch date difference? I was trying to use timelib.h but not working.
thanks.

@jayanth.devarayanadurga
Hi man ....
Please can you tell me why your I2C coms part never worked for me. I was happily using the soft_I2C coms all these days and never bothered to use other one...But I gotta use I2C and have no clue why Its not responding ...
I checked pull up 10K res...Didn't forget to I2C1_Init(100000)....same code works for u but not for me...

Driving me crazy...
Pls help

Is it a bad practice to use both HWI2C and SoftI2C together for different devices? or possible atall?

Last edited:

Hi rajib.das

My jayanth.devarayanadurga account got banned. I am using this new account. Was your problem solved ? Do you need help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back