Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hellow sorry I want to start designing circuit with microcontroller chip, any one with pdf, book or tutorial explain microcontroler and how to program it in detail plz help me

Hi,.

This is a very general question. It is answered many thousand times already.
I see nothing special in your post, thus we can't give special advice.
Numerous books, documents, tools, tuorials, videos....all available in the internet.

I recommend to do the "general" search on your own.
Decide what your goal is, what you want to do with the microcontroller.
( digital control, analog control or measurement, IOT, battedy powered, what display, memory, inputs outputs, interfaces...)
Look for similar applications, look how others did it.

Find out what item/way/solution you like...

Learn how to design electronics. Start with a clear requirement, with specifications ... a target.

Then you will come to the point where you need help for a detail. You don't know how to achieve a requirement, you tried a circuit or a software, but it does not work like expected.....then we will be here to help you.

Klaus

Questions -

1) Have you ever written programs of any type in any language, if so
what languages ?

2) Goals, just to write code for embedded applications or windows / Linux as well ?

3) What equipment do you now have, like voltmeter, oscilloscope, function generator .....?

4) Hobbyist or commercial work ?

5) Approximate budget for boards, tools, software, equipment ?

Regards, Dana.

Status
Not open for further replies.