Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] microcontroller copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

balu76

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello to all...
sir, I have SM8952AC25P ics two no.s one is good and other is defective.I want to copy programme file of good ic to empty ic. on ic sticker is there as A1-03v1.1 . I want programmed ic SM8952AC25P for use to our device.please give details in what way I can get programmed ic

[Moved]Programmed microcontrollers

Sir, programmed microcontroller ics are any where available in the market or programmed file(HEX file) can I get anywhere .

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: [Moved]Programmed microcontrollers

most of proprietary chips would be code locked.
I dont expect that you could copy and reprogram.
P{erhaps the only way is to correspond to company who supplied the equipment, pay and get a pre programmed chip claiming serial # of faULTY EQUIPMENTWITH MAKE AND MODEL.

May be there is a chance that you could get code for the controller. But you need to serach with the correct application in GOOGLE. But getting HEX file will tough I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.