Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mentor PADS line drawing priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

saw86

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone I have issue about the mentor pads. I create schematic like below picture
123.png

after transfer it to pads layout when I draw differential line for this section with using autoroute..Autoroute skip termination resistor and directly connect to ic port pins which is shown in picture below
124.png

Anyone who can say something about this issue.... please help me to fix this issue
thanks in advance

I'm a bit confused. Your picture doesn't agree with your words. Check your netlist and make sure the termination is in there properly.

Psb side of the picture above was drawn by me manually.here is the autoroute mistake Untitled.png
when this happen I try to draw manually

here is the another pads autoroute drawing problem
image001.png

- - - Updated - - -

it must be draw like white line in picture below but I could not succes with autoroute.....
image001.png

The autorouter has done exactly what it is asked to do--connect some points together. It is not designed to read your mind. If you have very specific requirements, there are rules that can help force the autorouter to think like you (for instance, defining differential pairs), but it's not you. That's why if you have a critical path you should route it manually. Autorouters are not perfect; they are better than they used to be, but, still, I often route a large portion of my designs by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back