Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

measuring iron content in water

Status
Not open for further replies.

raman00084

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can any one suggest me a circuit for measuring iron content in water, are conductance of water, are resistance of water
the above any one is ok for me thank you

I don't see how any of the variables you mention could possibly measure the iron content of water, unless iron was the only element other than H2O that was present. Even in that instance, you would need to know the temperature. Also, is the iron dissolved or ionic?

Are you concerned, perhaps, about measuring "ion" content?

John

You can maybe try using the magnetic property of Iron to measure the presence of iron ions.You can try using some sensor like Hall Effect Sensor,but I don't know how much this is sensitive and how much it is implementable in real time.This is subject to the constraint that water has only magnetic material Iron present in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back