Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Maximum demand controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosnam

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I read about MAXIMUM DEMAND CONTROLLER its quite interesting. And I want to modify it. For that i am in need of its circuit diagram can anyone help me with this?

I read about MAXIMUM DEMAND CONTROLLER its quite interesting. And I want to modify it. For that i am in need of its circuit diagram can anyone help me with this?
your question is a bit confusing. Please clarify what you need exactly and what you mean by "MAXIMUM DEMAND CONTROLLER "

Guys,

M interested in maximum demand control.

Just to increase the complexity of it, m using a dsp for the same. It is my BE project.

I am confused about the coding of dsp, can anyone help me out with this. I am planning to connect 4 appliances to my dsp and run them in an order to be short with my project.

Thanks.

Guys,

M interested in maximum demand control.

Just to increase the complexity of it, m using a dsp for the same. It is my BE project.

I am confused about the coding of dsp, can anyone help me out with this. I am planning to connect 4 appliances to my dsp and run them in an order to be short with my project.

Thanks.

Hi Vinesh..

I did my ug thesis in maximum demand controller which is based on Demand Side Management in Smart Grid if you are EEE student you can refer this. If yyou are ECE student sorry I cant help.

Because of my project I got MS in TU/e, Netherlands. So it is good project continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back