Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab Fixed-Point Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolas83

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guyzzzz!!
I cant find the way to Convert the binary strings to numeric strings...
For Example I have a array 8bit A=[10001010]; and this array i want to convert to numeric strigs via two's complement...
The function which i found is the bin2num, but i cant get it..because i try and all the times it didnt work, it saw to mee again struction of binary bits..
If anyone know something
Please help me,

I may be wrong, but it could not be performed by a simple function, done by yourself ? ( I suppose you´re using ´C´ language )

andre_teprom said:
I may be wrong, but it could not be performed by a simple function, done by yourself ? ( I suppose you´re using ´C´ language )

This function which i wrote here,it works and it exist (in matlab). but i cant find which parameter i must change to input my matrix or simple array,which is in binary level and transpose in numeric..The program is in matlab..
Thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back