Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab code for converting a bandpass spectrum to a low pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashumtech

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone help me in writting a matlab code for converting a bandpass spectrum to a low pass.

If G(f-mfs) represents the band pass spectrum where m notequal to zero. Then g(t)= F^-1(G(f-m*fs)). Write out the integral expression for that using the definition of Fourier transform. Change the variable as p=f-m*fs. Obtain the integral in terms of low pass spectrum like integral of G(f)*e^(...)*e^(...)df . What do you understand from this? This is enough for getting an idea.

You can do this by multiplying with exp(-j2*pi*f/fs*t) = by cos(2*pi*f/fs*t) for inphase and -j*sin(2*pi*f/fs*t) for quadrature phase than you can sum up them which gives a low pass signal

You can do this by multiplying with exp(-j2*pi*f/fs*t) = by cos(2*pi*f/fs*t) for inphase and -j*sin(2*pi*f/fs*t) for quadrature phase than you can sum up them which gives a low pass signal

please tell me what will be 't' in your reply as i am doing the processing in digital spectrum having some discrete values in 5-10 GHz range. Kindly help me in figuring this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back