Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matched Filter coefficients for collected I/Q samples with Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

vign

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I collected Iridium (satcom) I/Q samples (5120 x 100000 complex double) and I would like to plot the range-Doppler response map by using the matlab tool

scope = phased.RangeDopplerScope( ... 'IQDataInput',true,'RangeMethod','Matched filter', ... 'Name','Range-Doppler Scope', ... 'Position',[560 375 560 420],'ResponseUnits','db', ... 'RangeUnits','m','DopplerFFTLength',1024, ... 'DopplerOutput','Speed','OperatingFrequency',fc, ... 'SampleRate',fs,'PropagationSpeed',c);

scope(( my 5120 x 100000 complex double),mfcoeffs);

How can I get my mfcoeffs? I found another Matlab tool ('getMatchedFilter' that uses a phase-coded waveform ) to get my mfcoeffs.

But it is recommended to use another waveform instead of a phase-coded waveform when you need to detect or track high-speed targets or Phase-coded waveforms tend to perform poorly when signals have Doppler shifts. it is my case.

So How can I get mfcoeffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.